Lack of Color - Zulu Fedora Hat - Tan
The vintage classic Zulu wool fedora hat by Lack of Color is a refreshed take on a wardrobe staple. With its cross-grain ribbon and soft Australian wool, you're sure to make an impression.
- Designed in Australia and made in China
- Fabric is 100% soft Australian wool
- Vintage Classic Fedora in Sand
- Trimmed with Double Stitched Cross-Grain Sand Ribbon
- Brim measures 8 cm / 3.15”
- Spot/specialist clean
- Styles runs approx. 0.5 cm large
- Available in Small 55 cm and Medium 57 cm sizes
This 100% palm leaf hat by Lack of Color is made for warm days in the sun. Handmade by artisans in Mexico it features a fedora crown and tightly woven pressed palm. Bring it summer - we're ready for you!