Grandmother's Buttons - Necklace - Margaux Opal Mignon
These small jewel box necklaces glow with colour and texture. Each one flaunts a one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era antique brass button, a Czech glass button hand-pressed in antique molds, and authentic crystal opal. The only problem is how to choose which one!
They were handmade by Grandmother's Buttons, a small women-led company that creates heirloom jewelry from antique buttons & vintage glass in their Louisiana design studio.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- One antique Victorian-era button, circa 1880-1918
- Authentic crystals in shades of opal
- Glass button, hand-pressed in antique Czech iron molds using a centuries-old process
- Delicate nickel-free brass chain
- Length is 16" extending to 20"
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.