Pre de Provence - French Soap - Sage
Meet Sage - a herbaceous French Soap with a subtly sweet smudgy vibe.
Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer. Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made by dedicated soapmakers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create a luxurious feel.
Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference. As Pre de Provence says: "Not all French Soaps are Created Equal" ®
- Quad-milled Shea Butter Enriched
- 150gm / 250gm
- Made in France
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No animal by-products (such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids)
- Free of parabens, ethyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA
- No GMO's
- No mineral oil or petrochemicals
- No phthalates, shellac or plasticizers
- No micronized titanium dioxide
- No Lead
Get sudsy with more sweet goods in our Soaps & Sanitizers Collection.