Pokoloko - Alpaca Dryer Balls Pack of 3 and Muslin Bag
This set of 3 alpaca dryer balls and bag are a natural, reusable fabric softener that will change your laundry forever. Hand-made one-by-one, the balls absorb moisture and create air circulation in the dryer. No need for fabric sheets or harsh chemicals in liquid fabric softeners. These are a must in your laundry world!
And extra bonus they come with a multi functional Muslin bag made of organic cotton that is durable, reusable, and machine-washable. This bag is zero-waste, multi-use, and anti-plastic. It is versatile and multifunctional, suitable for between-load ball storage, as well as a reusable produce shopping bag, and a general storage bag for travel, gym, yoga, beach, work, and home.
- Fairly traded and made in Peru
- Fabric for dryer balls is 50% Peruvian alpaca and 50% Peruvian wool, Fabric for Muslin bag is 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Size of bag is 8” x 10” (20cm x 25cm)
- Directions: place 3 balls in dryer with regular load. Keep balls in dryer between loads. For bigger loads, use 6 dryer balls.
- Lifetime of over 500 loads
- For added natural scent, when clothes are dry, add 2-3 drops of your favourite dryer safe essential oil to the balls, and then continue to dry clothing with balls for an additional 10 minutes on non-heat, air-dry setting
- Will not harm dryer. Will not unravel. Will not stress or strain your clothes
- Each ball is approx. 3" (8cm) in diameter and 9.5" (24cm) in circumference. Given the artisanal make of our dryer balls, please allow for slight natural variations in size, shape and colour
Check out our Twang & Pearl "Home Goods" collection for more uncommonly beautiful goods for your home.