Swoon Worthy Fall Handbags by Hobo
Our entire Twang Gang loves Hobo - and we’re pretty sure if you visit Salt Spring Island you could have a pretty animated ‘punch buggy’ game spotting the iconic Hobo Lauren wallet around town. The Lauren could have its own fan club chapter on our fair isle - we’ve generated quite a lot of love for this fab wallet by day, clutch by night.
Here’s a peek at our first fall drop of Hobo and how our own Twang Gang styles their faves.
Life is busy, and sometimes you need your hands free to take care of all that busy, but you shouldn’t have to sacrifice ‘cute’ to do it. The Hobo Sable Clutch lets you do just that, with the option to hold on for double security if you need it.
- Our Digital Team Assistant / Clerk Nova loves her Sable for its pop of colour and its practicality. (Nova's Style: Sable in bluegrass $128 * Sadie + Sage blouse $78 * Able ‘The Geidy’ Jeans $156)
- Our Graphic Designer / Creative Whiz Claire loves her Sable for its style and function - the inside has card slots so you don’t have to fit a wallet inside and there's just enough room for your essentials. (Claire's Style: Sable in honey $128 * Saltwater Luxe blouse $98 * Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Pitch Black $134)
The wallet by day clutch by night that started it all. As the story goes, our Founder noticed a favourite customer’s Lauren wallet and asked where it was from - fast forward almost 10 years later and the Lauren has brought a lot of joy to many women on Salt Spring Island (and now beyond)!
- Our Merchandising Manager Kristi loves this particular fall release of Lauren for its glam factor. Perfect with her favourite jeans and a tee but makes her statement wardrobe pieces pop too. (Kristi's Style: Lauren in brass metalic $158 * Lost in Lunar pant suit $112)
- Lauren in her vintage tumbled leather $158 (pictured in Sapphire but also available in honey and logan berry - black coming back soon!)
Meet Blaze your next favourite small backpack. Velvety leather, a tassel and it also converts to a sweet over the shoulder or handle handbag.
- Our newest Twang Gang Clerk Elsie loves Blaze for its ‘just right’ size and its casual elegance. (Elsie's Style: Hobo Blaze in sienna $298 * Paper Label organic cotton sweater $178 * Yoga Jeans in louvre wash $168
- Need a little more room? Check out the Hobo River Backpack $328
A hobo classic crossbody that just gets better and better with age (just like you)! Just big enough for an overnight or all your workday essentials, but without the oversized look and feel. With fewer items inside it will mould to your body - trust us, this bag is a beauty, inside and out.
- Our new Store Manager Kimara loves this version of Sheila for its playful soft tassels and the subtle sparkle finish. It really takes a casual sweater and jean look up to a whole new level. (Kimara's Style: Hobo Sheila in brass metalic $498 * Shannon Passero knit pullover $108 * Yoga Jeans Classic Rise Skinnies in flow wash)
- The classic Sheila in vintage leather $385 (also available in walnut)
A Hobo convertible backpack with a little extra fancy - it’s great with jeans and your sneaks or fits right in with a dressier outfit in the evening as a converted handbag.
- Teile, our retired manager but still a Twang Gang Queen Bee, loves the Bridge for its adaptable style. It holds everything you need for a day, merging into a night on the town. (Teilie's Style: Hobo Bridge in black $298 * Chaser Brand jean jacket $149 * Molly Bracken glitter leggings $48 * Ilse Jacobsen lace up rain boots $198)
- Another perennial best selling Hobo backpack: Merrin in walnut. Merrin is perfect for travel with all its pockets and lightweight vintage leather. $298