Schmear - Mini Face Mask - Hibiscus and Pomegranate
Meet mini Schmear 100% food-based face masks that are designed to bring the same level of comfort and benefits as using ingredients straight from your kitchen. Now in an easy on the go mini size! Nourishing the skin naturally with fruits, vegetables, grains, algae, spices and botanicals this stuff is jam packed with all natural good stuff!
This deep red superfood face mask will help defend against free radicals caused by sun damage or natural aging. Packed with natural antioxidants, this blend of pomegranate, hibiscus, acerola cherry, tomato, and acai berries will help reduce the harmful effects of free radicals.
Sit back and relax as the natural antioxidants, such as vitamin A, C, lycopene, and anthocyanins, help promote your best skin. The anti-inflammatory and soothing action from rose petal and colloidal oatmeal help ensure this mask is gentle on your skin. This food mask will leave your skin feeling toned, fresh, and balanced. Perfect for all skin types.
Key Ingredients and properties:
• Organic Pomegranate: a ruby red fruit that is rich in antioxidants. The Vitamin C found in this fruit is known to help protect against UV damage and promote collagen regeneration. The acidity of the ingredient aids with pH balance and provide acne combating effects.
• Organic Hibiscus Flower: This plant is sometimes referred to as the "botox plant", boasting natural antioxidant acids and anthocyanides to help combat aging and sun damage.
• Acerola Cherry: Packed with Vitamin C, this tropical superfruit helps reduce facial wrinkles and treat blemishes.
• Organic Rose Petal: This fragrant flower, with its anti-inflammatory qualities, helps soothe redness of irritated skin.
• Colloidal Oats: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to cleanse, moisturize, and protect our skin. Rich in natural starches and fibres, colloidal oats help the skin retain moisture and provide irritation relief.
- Made in Canada
- 10 g
- Ingredients are organic pomegranate, organic hibiscus flower, acerola cherry, organic rose petal and colloidal oats
- No syntheic frangrances
- Recommended use is 2 to 3 times per week
- Try mixing the powder with yogurt, honey, or tea for extra nourishing benefits.
Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with around 1/2 teaspoon of water, continue adding until a desired creamy consistency is reached. SCHMEAR a thin layer on your face, and allow to dry for around 10 minutes. The mask will have a slightly tingly and tightening sensation. When the mask is just about dry, wash off with warm water, and follow-up with your favorite toner and moisturizer.
Visit the Twang & Pearl Soaps, Scrubs & Lotions Collection for more self-care goodies.