Salt Spring Sea Salt - Porter Ale
The talented team behind Salt Spring Sea Salt, Carolyn & Philippe, are passionate about producing a gourmet finishing fleur de sel salt that rivals the very best from France. Salt Spring Sea Salt is made with the finest hand-harvested fleur de sel crystals and infused with ingredients sourced locally.
The Porter Ale is for all the beer lovers out there! Fleur de sel infused with a local brew of impeccable quality and taste: Salt Spring Island’s own Dry Porter Ale from Salt Spring Ale. Great on a variety of dishes — meats, chicken, fish, veggies or simply use your imagination. Hoppy times are here again!
- Made on Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
- Each package is 45 grams
What makes Salt Spring Sea Salt so dang yummy?
- Purity – Fleur de sel is a pure form of salt that contains absolutely no gypsum or other impurities from the sea.
- Taste – The crystals melt slowly on your tongue while enhancing the flavour of your food.
- Variety – This fleur de sel salt is uniquely flavour-infused using organic herbs, fruit, spices, wine, and beer local to Salt Spring Island.
- Beauty – The salt crystals come in an array of flavour-infused colours that visually tempt the taste buds before they even get to your mouth.
For more uncommonly beautiful goods to deck out your home bar, check out our Twang & Pearl Kitchen & Bar Collection.