Pre de Provence - Soap on a Rope
Messy soap trays are a thing of the past with Pre de Provence soap on a rope. These pretty, highly giftable shea butter enriched babies lather gently and dry faster, meaning they last longer. Happy sudsing!
Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer. Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made by dedicated soapmakers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create a luxurious feel.
Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference. As Pre de Provence says: "Not all French Soaps are Created Equal" ®
- Quad-milled Shea Butter enriched
- 200 gm
- Made in France
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No animal by-products (such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids)
- Free of parabens, ethyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA
- No GMO's
- No mineral oil or petrochemicals
- No phthalates, shellac or plasticizers
- No micronized titanium dioxide
- No lead
Orders over $150 ship free to Canada and the US. Click here for shipping information.