Pokoloko - Unisex Alpaca Hiker Socks - Black
These Alpaca wool hiker socks are the perfect boot socks. They are thick and warm and cushioned. Alpaca has unique thermal properties allowing air circulation on warm days, and heat insulation on cool days. Breathable, non-itchy, hypoallergenic and more durable than sheep wool.
- Designed in Canada / Ethically made in Peru
- 50% alpaca wool, 35% acrylic, 7% nylon, 8% spandex
- Reinforced with nylon for extreme weather
- Aloe-infused to sooth your feet and prevent sweating, odour & bacteria
- All socks are unisex
- wash cold on delicate, lay flat to dry
Visit our Socks & Legwear Collection at Twang & Pearl for more cozy ways to keep your feet happy.