Padraig Cottage - Slippers for Baby
Padraig baby slippers are a childhood staple in these parts. Made of fine-spun New Zealand wool, each pair is dyed and crocheted by hand and lined with high-quality sheepskin. Their leather soles are durable and promote a stable footing on most floors - ideal for babies on the go. The wool string also keeps them on their feet when they are idle.
- Designed and Made in North Vancouver, Canada.
- Made from 100% wool with, sheepskin lining and leather soles.
- Slippers are hand-dyed so shades and colour mixes will vary from pictures.
- Wool and sheepskin don't hold odours so you do not need to wash these slippers very often.
- An infrequent wash will help retain the original shape and tightness.
- Wash on gentle cycle in warm water with mild soap.
- Wash with other similar coloured items, like towels (nothing with a zipper of velcro), to avoid too much agitation and abrasion from the machine.
- Do not machine dry.
- Let air dry in the shade.
|BABY SIZE CHART|
|CAN / USA||3||5||7|
|APPROX AGE||3 mos||1 yr||2 yrs|
Visit our Twang and Pearl Cozy Collection for more gorgeous scarves, mitts, sweaters, hats, and slippers to keep you warm this season.
Would you like to see more uncommonly beautiful gifts for the littles in your life? Check out our 'For the Littles' Collection.