Mid Rise Jeans by Able - The Geidy
The Geidy mid rise ieans by Able are subtly sand washed for a lived-in look and feel. They have a slightly higher rise in the back to keep your jeans snug to your body for a mid rise look without worrying about a mid rise slip.
ABLE stands for 'accountable' and this Nashville company means it. You will look great and feel good in these ethical jeans knowing they were made with the purpose of ending generational poverty through providing economic opportunity for women.
- Designed in the USA and handmade in Mexico
- Mid rise, fitted through hip and thigh, with a skinny leg
- 29” inseam, 8 ⅝” front rise, 13 ¼” back rise
- The fit runs small and we suggest ordering one size up from your usual high rise size
- 91% Cotton 6% Polyester 3% Elastane high stretch denim
- Machine wash separately and tumble dry low
There's nothing quite like the perfect pair of jeans, are we right? If these aren't yours, check out our entire Denim Collection page to find them.