High Rise Skinny Jeans by Able - The Clarissa
These indigo high rise skinny jeans have a subtle hand-sanding that gives them a little extra comfort and style. And the copper trim gives them a polished vintage vibe. A true denim feeling stretch jean, they're the best of all the worlds.
ABLE stands for 'accountable' and this Nashville company means it. You will look great and feel good in these jeans knowing they were made with the purpose of ending generational poverty through providing economic opportunity for women.
- Designed in the USA and handcrafted in Mexico
- High rise, fitted through hip and thigh, with a slim leg
- 29" inseam, 10 3/4" front rise, 14 1/2" back rise
- 92% cotton 6% poly 2% Elastane
- Machine wash separately and tumble dry low
- This jean runs true to size
Orders over $150 ship free to Canada and the US. Click here for shipping information.