Grandmother's Buttons - Necklace - Leana
This vintage glass pendant necklace features a mix of Victorian-era and mid-century modern styles with iridescent West German, vintage glass cabochon, and a one-of-a-kind, antique button.
It was handmade by Grandmother's Buttons, a small women-led company that creates heirloom jewelry from antique buttons & vintage glass in their Louisiana design studio.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Vintage iridescent green mirror-back glass cabochon from Western Germany circa 1960
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1918
- Brass Victorian-style stamping made today in the USA in antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16" with a 4" extender
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.