Grandmother's Buttons - Necklace - Leana
Grandmother's Buttons is a brand dear to our heart. Vintage buttons repurposed into absolutely stunning pieces that are timeless!
We love this vintage glass pendant necklace that seems to mix Victorian and mid-century modern styles. The iridescent green glass cabochon hangs from a century-old button.
Every antique button is one of a kind so will not be identical to the image.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Vintage iridescent green mirror-back glass cabochon from Western Germany circa 1960
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Brass Victorian-style stamping made today in the USA in antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length 16" with 4" extender
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.