Grandmother's Buttons - Sliding Necklace - Cloud Opal
This necklace showcases an opal-shaped glass cabochon, a one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era, antique button, a rare Cherry Brand jet goldstone glass cabochon, and an antique jet glass loop.
It also features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
It was handmade by Grandmother's Buttons, a small women-led company that creates heirloom jewelry from antique buttons & vintage glass in their Louisiana design studio.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- One Victorian-era antique metal button, circa 1880-1918
- Oval cloud opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochon from Czechoslovakia
- Small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Delicate French jet glass loop found wrapped in a Paris newspaper from 1912
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant with sliding clasp
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.