Grandmother's Buttons - Sliding Necklace - Cloud Opal
Grandmother's Buttons is a brand dear to our heart. Vintage buttons repurposed into absolutely stunning pieces that are timeless!
The stunning hand-pressed opal shaped glass is accented with an antique metal button, a Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon and a delicate jet glass loop. Every antique button is one of a kind and will not be identical to the image.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- One antique metal button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Oval cloud opal lamp worked and pressed glass cabochon from Czechoslovakia
- Small Cherry Brand jet and goldstone glass cabochon, made in post World War II allied occupied Japan
- Delicate French jet glass loop found wrapped in a Paris newspaper from 1912
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant with sliding clas
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.