Grandmother's Buttons - Sliding Necklace - Chandler
This necklace flaunts a large Czech glass hand-pressed in antique molds and manufactured using centuries-old processes suspended from a vintage copper tinted jet glass button.
It also features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
It was handmade by Grandmother's Buttons, a small women-led company that creates heirloom jewelry from antique buttons & vintage glass in their Louisiana design studio.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Small vintage copper-tinted jet glass button
- The large pendant is a jet glass hand-painted button hand-pressed in the Czech Republic using antique molds
- Brass stampings made using antique dies
- Chain adjusts from 15" choker to 32" long pendant with a sliding clasp
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.