Grandmother's Buttons - Necklace - Beryl
Grandmother's Buttons is a brand dear to our heart. Vintage buttons repurposed into absolutely stunning pieces that are timeless!
We love the unique shade of soft seafoam green in this mid-century styled glass drop necklace. The glass has an incredible glow and is complemented by a chrysolite crystal and single antique button.
Every antique button is a one and only and will not be identical to the image.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Glass buttons are hand-pressed in antique iron molds using a centuries-old process
- Vintage mid-century West German moonglow glass cabochon
- One antique button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from their collection
- Vintage Czech chrysolite crystal
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 17" with a 4" extender
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.