Grandmother's Buttons - Earring - Cloud Opal
Grandmother's Buttons is a brand dear to our heart. Vintage buttons repurposed into absolutely stunning pieces that are timeless!
The hand-pressed glass centerpiece in these gorgeous earrings are among the most beautiful examples of the mid-century Czechoslovakian glassworkers' art that can be found, making these earrings extra special.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Two oval cloud opal lampworked and pressed glass cabochons from Czechoslovakia
- Vintage matte grey doublets made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Brass stampings made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Nickel-free and lead-free brass euro wire closures
- Hangs 2 1/4"
Click and swoon over all the beautiful jewellery in the Twang and Pearl Jewellery Collection.