Friendsheep - Laundrybugs - Wool Dryer Balls- Set of 6
This set of 6 Eco Friendly Wool dryer balls and bag are a natural, reusable fabric softener that will change your laundry forever. Hand-made one-by-one, the balls absorb moisture and create air circulation in the dryer. No need for fabric sheets or harsh chemicals in liquid fabric softeners. These are a must in your laundry world! How adorable are these lil Ladybugs!
And extra bonus they come with a multi functional hand-made bag made of organic cotton that is durable, reusable, and machine-washable. This bag is zero-waste, multi-use, and anti-plastic. It is versatile and multifunctional, suitable for between-load ball storage, as well as a reusable produce shopping bag, and a general storage bag for travel, gym, yoga, beach, work, and home.
- Lifetime of over 1000+ loads
- Bag contains 6 Wool dryer balls
- Fabric is: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Bag and Wool balls are both completely compostable and recycelable
- One tree is planted for each Friendsheep product sold through partnership with Eden Reforestation Project
- Hand Felted
- For added natural scent, when clothes are dry, add 2-3 drops of your favourite dryer safe essential oil to the balls, and then continue to dry clothing with balls for an additional 10 minutes on non-heat, air-dry setting
- Reduces wrinkles and static cling, softens laundry and reduces drying time by 20%-40% depending on load size
- Will not harm dryer. Will not unravel. Will not stress or strain your clothes
Check out our Twang & Pearl "Home Goods" collection for more uncommonly beautiful goods for your home.