Bathorium - Konjac Walnut Shell - Exfoliating Body Sponge
We love good self-care goodies and this Konjac root sponge by Bathorium is a level up in self-care land. Naturally antibacterial and hand-harvested, this sponge is the bomb! Traditional plastic loofahs can breed and hold bacteria for weeks (ew!). Konjac sponges are naturally micro antibacterial and create a luxurious and clean lather in your shower or bath every day!
- Made in Canada
- Ingredients are Konjac root fiber, hand-harvested walnut shell, aqua (water)
- Konjac Root Fibre: Exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores
- Half of the sponge is Konjac body sponge and the other half is a walnut shell exfoliating konjac sponge for a more textured exfoliation in the tub or shower
- Made with recyclable materials
- Not tested on animals
- Formulated without 1.4 dioxanes, aluminum, BHA + BHT, coal TAR dyes, DEA, MEA, TEA, Formaldehyde, mineral oil, nanoparticles, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, siloxane, sodium lauryl sulfate, TALC, toluene, and triclosan
- Size 15cm x 8cm x 3cm
- Not for hot tub use
Self-care is so important! Visit the entire Twang & Pearl Soaps, Scrubs & Lotions Collection for more goodies to make you feel your best.