Need a vacation from "all the things"? Us too.
A refreshing balm for 'all the things'
- 1 peeled mini cucumber (or about 3 inches of sliced big peeled cucumber
- approx 10 mint leaves
- 3 healthy dashes of lavender bitters
- juice of one lime (or a couple of ounces of fresh lime juice)
- 1.5 oz of gin (we used Salt Spring Shine Gin - we love that it's local and has a touch of honey)
Optional: If you have a sweeter tooth, add some liquid sugar, liquid honey or agave to taste.
- Cocktail shaker (we use the W & P Designs Mason Shaker)
- Pretty cocktail glass (we use the ah-mazing Corkcicle double-walled glasses)
- Cocktail Muddler (the end of a wooden spoon works pretty well in a pinch)
- Perfect Cube Ice Cube Tray (ours are from W&P Designs)
- Pretty metal cocktail straws
P.S. If you'd rather chill without the gin, just follow all the steps without adding the gin, pour and top with something fizzy. Don't forget to shake it, baby shake it - the making of the mocktail is half the fun!